This post may contain affiliate links from which I may earn a commission without any cost to you. Read our policy for details.
Did you know that you could make an extra $2000 a month by selling feet pics? It’s true!
However absurd it may seem, there is a growing market for feet pics, and people are willing to pay good money for them.
If you’re thinking about selling feet pics, there are a few things you should know. In this guide, we’ll teach you everything you need to know about feet pic ideas and how to make money with feet pics.
Top Recommendation: If you want to cut to the chase and directly go to the best feet-selling site, I will recommend using the biggest site in this space, Feetfinder, first.
Is Selling Feet Pics Legit Side Hustle?
Let’s first address the elephant in the room. It seemed super weird when I first heard about these feet pic ideas. Actually, I found out about it a year ago. But I didn’t research and wrote about it because it kind of seems like a scam if you ask me.
I take pride in what I publish on this blog, so I ignored it initially.
But I kept on finding more and more people talking about this side hustle. So, I started researching how to sell feet pics topic and realized that this is a real thing and people are making good money from it.
Slowly I started changing my perception about this side hustle, and now I think if you are comfortable doing it, then selling feet pics can be an excellent way to make some quick cash.
It’s not something I would personally do because it still doesn’t align with my thoughts completely. But if you’re comfortable with it, then there’s no reason why you shouldn’t give it a try.
Top Earning Pick
Gives You More Money
- Highest Paying Surveys
- Up to $50 per survey
- Industry-leading surveys
How Much Money Can You Make Selling Feet Pics?
This is the most common question people ask about this side hustle. And the answer is – it depends.
It depends on how many pics you sell and at what price. Generally, people sell feet pics for $5 to $40 per pic.
If you can sell 10 pics a day, then you can make anywhere from $50 to $400 in a day. And if you do this consistently for a month, then you can easily make $1500 to $2000 per month.
Of course, this is just an estimate. You could make more or less depending on how good you are at selling feet pics for money.
A few people can even make $70k/year with this business. Not everyone will be that successful, but you can surely make a few hundred to a thousand dollars if you know how to do it properly.
Tips on How to Sell Feet Pics Online?
- Find the highest paying platform where people sell and buy feet pics. Then create a profile, upload your pictures, and start selling.
- Create a portfolio of high-quality pictures. This is important because people are willing to pay more for good quality pictures. Make your photos look professional.
- Price your pictures properly. If your pictures are good, then you can charge more. But don’t charge too much or else people won’t buy them. Try to find out what other successful people are charging. That can be a great reference point since it is already working and people are paying that amount.
- Promote your pictures on social media. This will help you reach a larger audience and sell more pictures. Nowadays best media to reach the masses is social media. So, if you want to sell more feet photos, you need to up your social media game.
- Be professional and polite when dealing with buyers. This will help you build a good reputation and sell more pictures in the future. If are able to build a good report, you can get repeat clients who can buy your subscriptions.
- Protect yourself from creeps and scammers while selling feet pictures online. Due to the nature of this business, there are pretty high chances that you will encounter some creeps. So, be mentally prepared to deal with them.
These are just a few tips on how to sell feet pics online. If you follow these tips, you can make a decent amount of money from this side hustle.
Who Buys Feet Pics?
There are many businesses/ people who use feet pictures for their business. A few examples include:
- Stock Photo agencies: There is a demand for feet pictures in the stock photo industry. So if you have good quality pictures, you can sell them to stock photo agencies.
- Podiatrists: Podiatrists use feet pictures for educational purposes. They use these pictures to show their patients what’s wrong with their feet and how to fix them.
- Foot fetish websites: These websites are dedicated to people who have a foot fetish. They use feet pictures to satisfy the needs of their customers.
- Modeling agencies: There are many modeling agencies that may need feet pictures for different purposes.
- News agencies: News agencies use feet pictures for stories related to feet or shoes. For example, a news story about a new type of shoe will need feet pictures to go along with it.
- Etsy sellers: There are many Etsy sellers who sell feet pictures. They use these pictures to sell various products like socks, shoes, and other foot-related items.
- Shoe companies: Shoe companies use feet pictures to sell their products. They use these pictures in their marketing campaigns and on their websites.
- Blog publishers: There are many bloggers who write about feet-related topics. They use foot pictures to make their posts more interesting and engaging.
These are just a few examples of businesses/ people who use feet pictures. If you have good-quality pictures, you can sell them to any of these businesses/people.
Who Can Sell Feet Pictures?
Anyone can sell feet pictures. You don’t need to have perfect feet to sell them. In fact, many people who sell feet pictures don’t have perfect feet.
However, you should make sure that your feet are clean and presentable before taking pictures of them. This will help you sell more pictures.
If you have any medical conditions like bunions, corns, or calluses, you can still sell feet pictures. There is a demand for all types of feet pictures.
So don’t worry if your feet are not perfect. You can still make money by selling feet pictures.
When it comes to taking pictures of your feet, you can either do it yourself or hire a professional photographer.
If you decide to take pictures of your feet yourself, then make sure to use a high-quality camera. This will help you sell more pictures.
Where to Sell Feet Pictures Online to Make Money?
Here is the list of places where you can sell your feet pictures.
Sell Feet Pics on Social Media
Social media platforms are goldmines for selling foot pictures. It’s entirely up to you as to which platform you would want to start with. To begin with, focus your efforts on a few platforms. As you get more experienced, you may add new networks to your mix.
1. How to Sell Feet Pictures on Facebook
Facebook is more than a social media platform. It has other aspects like marketplace and groups where you can do business such as selling feet pictures.
If you want to sell feet pictures using Facebook, the best way to go about is using groups that are dedicated to selling feet pictures. There are many people who are already selling feet pictures for real in those groups.
Most of these groups are very strict about rules and regulations to save users from scammers. Before applying to any such group be sure to read about their rules and regulations.
Sign up with a new account: Don’t use your personal account. make a dedicated email for doing this business and make a Facebook profile with that email for use in this business.
Make a business page: Make a Facebook business page to see statistics for your page that will allow you to reach out to more consumers. Start posting content after you’ve set up your Facebook business page. Keep in mind that consistency is critical when it comes to using a Facebook business account.
Join specialized groups: There are many Facebook groups that are dedicated to selling feet pictures. You can find many such groups by just searching for “selling feet pictures”. Once you find appropriate groups start applying to them after reading their rules. When accepted, try looking for buyers in these groups.
2. Sell Feet pics on Instagram
Instagram is a photo-sharing social networking site on which you can upload photos every day. You can start a foot care page on Instagram that you can grow with followers over time.
Because it is a visual platform, it is a great platform for selling feet pictures. You can sell your pictures by just posting them on Instagram with an appropriate caption.
Make a Business Account
You can set up an Instagram business account before beginning to sell feet pics on Instagram. It’s a good idea not to mix your personal and professional life. The Instagram business account also includes extra features such as Instagram insight, which is an analytics tool that allows you to see how each post or story you publish performs on the platform.
Instagram also has a function called “Instagram shopping” that allows users to buy photos and videos. With this feature turned on, you may tag your images and have users sent to your sales page when they click on the tagging.
To make things easier, you can link your PayPal account with Instagram so that people can directly pay you from Instagram.
How to grow your Instagram account
Use attractive visuals: As we all know, a picture is worth a thousand words. It is important to post attractive visuals if you want to sell your feet pics on Instagram.
Use hashtags: Hashtags are a great way to increase the reach of your posts and make them more discoverable by people who are not following you. When using hashtags, be sure to use relevant and popular hashtags.
Keep your bio up to date: It is important to keep your bio up to date as it is the first thing people see when they visit your profile. Be sure to include relevant information such as how to contact you, what you’re selling, and any other pertinent information.
Post regularly: It is important to post regularly on Instagram if you want to sell your feet pics. If you stop posting for a long time, people will forget about you and your business.
Engage with your followers: Engaging with your followers is a great way to build relationships and grow your account. When you engage with your followers, they will be more likely to buy from you.
Run promotions and giveaways: Running promotions and giveaways are a great way to increase engagement and grow your account.
Use a call to action in your posts: Use a call to action in your posts to encourage people to buy from you.
3. Sell Feet Pics on Snapchat
It’s a photo and video-sharing platform that you can use to share content for up to 10 seconds. You can add text and other effects to your pictures before sharing.
Over 300 million users use Snapchat actively, making it a great platform for selling feet pics.
To sell feet photographs on Snapchat, you must first make a premium Snap account. It is a private account for paying customers where you may charge a subscription fee, which typically runs between $5 and $50 per month.
You may include a variety of foot photos and movies in your stories. You can accept payment through PayPal or Snapcash.
Use the public account to promote your private account: You must have a public account in order to funnel people to your premium account. The idea is to guide potential consumers from your public account to your premium account so that they may join up for your monthly payment plan.
How to grow your Snapchat account:
Use attractive visuals: As we all know, a picture is worth a thousand words. It is important to post attractive visuals if you want to sell your feet pics on Snapchat.
Use filters: Filters are a great way to make your content more visually appealing.
Post regularly: It is important to post regularly on Snapchat if you want to sell your feet pics. If you stop posting for a long time, people will forget about you and your business.
Engage with your followers: Engaging with your followers is a great way to build relationships and grow your account. When you engage with your followers, they will be more likely to buy from you.
4. Sell Feet Pictures Make Money on Reddit
Another popular social network is Reddit. This platform gives you the chance to have your material voted on by users of the site.
The popularity of your content is determined by votes. If it has a lot of downvotes, it will be de-ranked on the platform. If you have a lot of upvotes, your content will rank high.
To sell photographs of your feet on this platform, make sure that they receive a lot of upvotes, which will lead to people viewing your page.
You can also join a subreddit where thousands of people are talking about the same topic, like feet pictures.
Right now feetpics subreddit has more than 400,000 members.
Join these threads and discussions, and where appropriate, try to link to your content of feet pictures.
5. How to Sell feet Pics on Tiktok
TikTok is a social media platform where you can share short videos of yourself. It’s a great platform to sell feet pics as it has a huge audience with over 800 million active users.
To sell your feet pics on TikTok, you must first create a profile and start posting videos. You can use hashtags to reach a wider audience.
It’s a visual platform, so make sure to make your videos fun and entertaining with effects and background music.
Include links to your website and email for potential clients to reach you.
Once you have built up a following, you can start selling your feet pics. You can sell them individually or as a package.
6. Sell Feet Pics On Twitter
Twitter is another excellent place to sell photographs of your feet. Users on Twitter create and respond to tweets.
You can directly upload your photos on Twitter, but the best way to sell photos of your feet on Twitter is by directing users to your website.
But to do that, you need to have a good amount of followers on Twitter.
How to grow followers on Twitter :
- Follow people who might be interested in your content
- Retweet and like other tweets
- Use hashtags to reach a wider audience
- Tweet regularly
- Engage with your followers
Sell Your Feet Pictures on General Marketplaces
7. Sell Feet Pics on Etsy
Etsy is an online marketplace that allows people to sell handmade or vintage items and craft supplies. You can create a listing for your feet pics on Etsy and start selling.
To create a listing, you will need to create an account and set up your shop. Once you have done this, you can start creating listings for your feet pics.
When creating your listing, be sure to include high-quality photos, a detailed description, and keywords that will help people find your listing.
It is also important to price your photos correctly. If you price them too high, people will be less likely to buy them. If you price them too low, you will not make enough money.
Once your listing is live, you can start promoting it on social media and other platforms to drive traffic to your Etsy shop.
Etsy takes a fee of 6.5% of each sale that you make and a listing fee of $0.20 per listing.
8. Sell Feet Pictures on Craigslist
Craigslist is an online classifieds website where people can sell items, including selling pics for money. You can sell almost anything from photos to your cars on Craigslist.
You can create a listing for your feet pics on Craigslist and start selling.
To sell feet pictures and make money on Craigslist, you will need to create an account and then post your photos in the appropriate category. Be sure to include a description of your photos along with the price.
When someone buys your feet pics, you will receive an email notification from Craigslist. You can then arrange for payment and delivery of the photos.
Use Craigslist Ads: You can also use Craigslist Ads to sell your feet pics. Craigslist Ads is a paid service that allows you to place your listing at the top of the search results.
9. Sell Feet Pics on Zazzle
Zazzle is an online marketplace that allows people to sell customized products. You can sell your feet pics on Zazzle by creating a custom design and then placing it on various products, such as mugs, t-shirts, and phone cases.
To sell your feet pics on Zazzle, you will need to create an account and then create a design for your feet pics. Once you have created your design, you can then place it on various products.
It’s in this part of the form where you’ll add tags to your pictures. Tags are words that help customers find your images. Zazzle allows up to ten tags, so I recommend using them all.
When someone buys a product with your design, Zazzle will print and ship the product to the customer. You will then receive a commission from the sale.
Specialized Websites for Selling Feet Pictures
Other than social media websites and general marketplaces, there are websites that deal in only feet pictures.
Here your chance of getting a targeted audience is higher because users are already looking for feet images.
10. Sell Photos on Feetfinder
Another website where foot photographers can sell their work is FeetFinder. As with Instafeet, all sellers must be ID approved before they may begin selling photos.
The minimum age to join the platform is 18 years.
You need to apply for an account with a photo ID. On approval, you need to pay a monthly fee of $3.99 to start using the platform.
After that, you can create your bio with relevant keywords and start uploading photos and creating albums on your account.
Then you can set up the pricing, and interested buyers can show interest by messaging.
Feet Finder blurs photos automatically and provides the buyer with a preview before purchase, and they take a 20% fee on every sale.
11. Sell Feet Pics On Instafeet
Instafeet is a platform where people sell and buy feet pics.
You need to submit an application to join. If your application is approved, you can make a profile and upload pictures. It might take some time (1-2 weeks) for approval, and not everyone gets approved.
So carefully read the rules and regulations so that your application is not rejected. This process is to save real users from scammers.
Once you have your account approved, you can start selling your feet pictures.
After you make a sale, Instafeet takes 10% as a commission.
In short, how to sell feet pics here:
- Apply for an account with a valid photo ID
- On approval, upload at least 5 pictures
- Fix rates of your photos
- Get a personal link to your account for promotion on social media
- Make sales. Rinse and Repeat.
12. Sell Feet Pics on Feetify
Feetify is another specialized website for selling feet pics for money. To sell your feet pics on Feetify, you will need to create an account and then upload your photos.
Feetify is, without a doubt, the most active platform for connecting buyers and sellers of photos and videos of people’s feet.
This site has a large database of photographs and videos from thousands of members who use it.
Feetify is a social feet site where members can connect, chat, and send messages to other users who are either selling or buying photos of their feet.
If you want to sell photos of your feet to make money, you should think about signing up with Feetify.
Sellers have a number of advantages when it comes to selling their photographs on this site rather than on other sites. Aside from profit from the personalized feet photos they sell, members also get paid to connect, chat, and message.
13. Sell Feet images on Feetpics
Another specialized website for selling feet pics is Feetpics. You can sell both photos and videos on this website.
Feetpics does not take a commission or charge a monthly fee on each sale. Instead, they charge a one-time setup fee of $5.00.
To sell your feet pics on this site, you need to create an account and then upload your photos. Then submit your page for approval. After approval, you can promote your page and social media links on their page.
14. How to Sell Feet Pics Online on Dollarfeet
You can sell foot photographs and videos on Dollarfeet, and receive a payment within a day. To sell your foot pictures, you must apply as a model and be approved.
It takes 24 hours for the application process to finish, after which you can upload your feet videos as instructed.
All you need is a smartphone or DSLR camera to get started selling your feet photographs and videos.
You’ll receive a $10 payment for each accepted video (10 minutes in duration) you submit. The fee is most likely determined by the appearance of your feet.
You can be one of their regular foot models if you have high arches, pink soles, and wide heels.
This is a fairly new company and not well-reputed like others. So, use it only after using other options.
Other Places to Sell Your Feet Pictures
15. Sell Pictures on Foap
Foap is a microstock photography website where you sell your photos in return for royalties. On Foap, you can sell your photos individually or as part of a collection.
To sell on Foap, simply create an account and upload your photos. When someone buys your photo, you will receive a $5 commission.
Foap also takes a $5 commission. So users have to pay $10 per picture.
Foap also offers an app that you can use to sell your photos directly from your phone.
To earn more, enter your feet photos in “photo missions” on the Foap app to compete against other foot photographs. You can get cash rewards ranging from $30 to $500 per photo.
16. Sell Feet Photos On Onlyfans
OnlyFans is a platform where you can sell photos, videos, and other content to your fans.
To sell feet pictures on OnlyFans, you need to create an account and then upload your photos. You can set your own price for each photo.
To become a contributor, you must go through a verification procedure in which you submit a photo ID.
On Onlyfans, the minimum price of photos is $5. That said, there is no upper limit to the amount you may charge for pictures.
What is the maximum amount of money you can earn on Onlyfans is dependent on your popularity with users and pay-per-view costs.
OnlyFans takes a 20% commission on all sales.
17. Sell Pics for Money on Stock Websites
There are a number of stock websites where you can sell your photos and videos, such as Shutterstock, iStock, and Getty Images.
To sell on these sites, simply create an account and upload your photos. When someone buys your photo, you will receive a commission.
The commission varies from site to site but is typically around 15-30%.
If you’re looking for a way to make some extra money, sell feet pics for money on Shutterstock. This popular stock photo website is a great way to sell your photos and make a profit.
All you need is a good camera and a steady hand. Feet pics are always in demand, so you should be able to sell plenty of your photos.
Plus, Shutterstock pays very well for each photo that sells.
iStock is another popular stock photography website. It offers a variety of options for selling your photos, including selling through its app, selling through its website, or selling as part of a collection.
To sell on iStock, simply create an account and upload your photos. When someone buys your photo, you will receive a 15-45% commission.
iStock also offers an app that you can use to sell your photos directly from your phone.
Pexel is a great option for anyone looking to sell feet pics. With Pexel, you can set your own price for each photo, and you keep 70% of the sale price.
That means you can make some serious money if you have a large following or if your photos are in high demand.
Pexel makes it easy to get started – all you need is a PayPal account to get paid.
18. Sell Feet Pics on Your Own Blog or Website
This is a great way to make money because you don’t have to pay any fees to sell your pictures.
You may start a blog dedicated to foot photography. You can include content on foot care, among other things. Then set up a store on your site using an eCommerce system like Etsy to sell your feet photographs.
You can make money in a variety of ways after you’ve created your website and linked it to a store.
For example, You can also use your blog or website to promote your feet pictures. This will help you sell more pictures and make more money.
There is an option of selling affiliate goods (foot care and foot photography products).
Other than that, you can monetize your blog with ads and sponsorships.
How to Successfully Sell feet Pictures?
Here are a few things you can consider that will help you sell more feet pictures and earn more money.
1. Use Only Legit Sites
The first step to selling feet pictures is to make sure you are only using legitimate sites. There are a lot of scams out there, so you need to be careful.
There are a few things you can do to make sure you are only using legitimate sites:
Do your research: Before you sign up for anything, make sure you do your research. Read reviews and see what other people are saying about the site.
Look for contact us page: A legitimate site will have a contact us page. This is so you can get in touch with someone if you have any problems.
2. Read the Terms and Conditions
Before you sell your feet pictures, make sure you read the terms and conditions of the site you are using.
You need to know what you are agreeing to before you sell your pictures.
For example, some sites will sell your pictures without your permission. Make sure you know how the site you are using works before you sell your pictures.
3. Open Business Accounts
If you are serious about selling feet pictures, you need to open business accounts.
This will make it easier for you to sell your pictures and keep track of your sales.
Business accounts on the majority of websites offer additional features like tracking data. These things will help you analyze the data on what things are working and what are not.
4. Take Good Pictures
This should go without saying, but make sure you take good pictures. The better the quality of your pictures, the more money you will make.
Also, make sure your pictures are well-lit and in focus. Blurry and dark pictures will not sell.
Use a Good Camera
If you want to sell high-quality pictures, you need to use a good camera. Smartphones take great pictures these days, but if you want to sell professional-grade pictures, you will need to use a DSLR camera.
Edit Your Pictures
Editing your pictures can make a big difference in how much money you make. Use a photo editing program like Photoshop to edit your pictures.
You can do things like remove blemishes, whiten teeth, and even change the background of your pictures.
5. Watermark Your Pictures
Watermarking your pictures is a good way to protect your work. Watermarks are usually a logo or name placed on the picture.
This will help to ensure that your pictures are not stolen and sold without your permission.
6. Stay Anonymous
When you sell feet pictures, it is important to stay anonymous. Do not use your real name or any personal information when you sell your pictures.
This will help to protect your identity and keep your personal information safe.
Don’t Show Your Face
In addition to staying anonymous, you should also not show your face in your pictures.
Even if your face is not visible, someone could still recognize you from your body type or other distinguishing features.
7. Price Your Pictures Fairly
When you sell feet pictures, you need to price them fairly. If you charge too much, you will not sell any pictures.
If you charge too little, you will not make any money. Find a happy medium when you price your pictures.
8. Receive Payments Before Sending Pictures
When you sell feet pictures, make sure you receive payments before you send the pictures.
There are a lot of scams out there, so you need to be careful. There are a few things you can do to make sure you receive payments:
Paypal: Paypal is one of the safest ways to receive payments. They have a very good reputation, and they offer buyer protection.
Cash app: It is a good option to get payments directly without any charge. There are no added features like Paypal, but they are a trusted company.
Venmo: This is another good option for getting payments. They are owned by Paypal, so they have the same reputation. Get a business account and start getting payments.
Bank Transfer: You can also receive payments by bank transfer. This is the least safe option, but it is an option.
9. Promote Your Pictures
The more people that see your pictures, the more money you will make. Promote your pictures on social media, in forums, and on other websites.
Use hashtags, post often, and interact with other users. You can also use paid advertising to promote your pictures.
The more places your pictures are seen, the more likely someone is to buy them.
10. Be Patient
Selling feet pictures can be a slow process. It may take some time to build up a following and sell your pictures.
Don’t get discouraged if you don’t make a lot of money right away. Just keep promoting your pictures, and eventually, you will start to see sales.
11. Offer Discounts
Offering discounts is a great way to sell more pictures. For example, you could offer a discount to people who buy multiple pictures.
You could also offer a discount to people who sign up for your newsletter.
How to Avoid Scams While Selling Feet Photographs?
Now that you know how to sell feet pictures, you need to know how to avoid scams. Like any other online business, there are a lot of scams out there, so you need to be careful.
Here are a few things you can do to avoid being scammed:
1. Check the buyer’s reputation: Before you sell your pictures, check the buyer’s reputation if possible. There are a lot of scams out there, so you need to be careful.
2. Get payments before you send pictures: When you sell your pictures, make sure you get payments before you send the pictures.
3. Use a trusted payment method: When you sell your pictures, use a trusted payment method. Paypal is one of the best options.
4. Don’t accept overpayments: This is generally a method of scamming when scammers send you a check for extra money and ask you to pay back extra money since they sent it by mistake. But what happens is the check bounces and you are left with negative money after all.
5. Don’t give personal information: When you sell your pictures, don’t give out personal information.
Selling feet pictures can be a great way to make some extra money. There are a lot of scams out there, so you need to be careful. If you follow these tips, you will be able to sell your pictures and avoid being scammed.
How to Take Care of Your Feet for Good Photos
If you want to sell a lot of feet pictures, it is a good idea to take care of your feet. Here are a few tips to take care of them.
1. Wash your feet every day: Washing feet regularly help them stay clean. This will help to remove any dirt, sweat, or other debris that could be on your feet.
2. Soak your feet in warm water: Soaking your feet in warm water can help to soften them. This will make them more flexible and easy to work with.
3. Moisturize your feet: Moisturizing your feet will help to keep them soft and smooth. This will make them more appealing in pictures.
4. Use a pumice stone to remove dead skin from your feet: A pumice stone can help to remove any dead skin from your feet. This will make them look healthier and more attractive.
5. Trim your toenails: Trimming your toenails will help to keep them looking neat and tidy. This is an important part of taking care of your feet.
6. Wear socks: Wearing socks can help to protect your feet from the elements. This will keep them warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
7. Wear shoes that fit: Wearing shoes that fit properly is important for taking care of your feet. Ill-fitting shoes can cause blisters, calluses, and other problems.
8. Stretch your feet every day: Stretching your feet will help to keep them flexible. This can be helpful in avoiding injuries and keeping your feet healthy.
9. Get a pedicure: Getting a pedicure can help to make your feet look their best. This is a great way to pamper yourself and take care of your feet.
10. See a doctor if you have any problems: If you have any problems with your feet, be sure to see a doctor. This is the best way to get treatment for any problems that you may have.
By following these tips, you can learn how to take care of your feet and get good photos that will sell.
Different Feet Poses to Sell More feet Pics
If you want to sell more feet pictures, it’s a good idea to have a variety of poses. Here are some different feet picture ideas and poses that you can try.
1. Barefoot: This is the most common pose for feet pictures. It is simple and easy to do. Just take a picture of your feet without any shoes or socks on.
Top of the foot: This is a great pose if you want to show off your feet. Take a picture of the top of your foot with your toes pointing up.
Side view: This is a good pose if you want to show the side of your feet. Take a picture of your feet from the side, with your toes pointing out.
Bottom of the foot: This is a great pose if you want to show the bottom of your feet. Take a picture of your feet from the bottom, with your toes pointing in.
2. Heels: There are many people who like pictures of heels. Just take a picture of your feet in heels. Take pictures from any angle, with heels on either full or dangling.
3. Foot Arch: This is a good feet pic idea for people who have high arches. Just take a picture of your feet with your arch showing.
4. Toe scrunch: This is a good pose if you want to sell pictures of your toes. Just take a picture of your feet with your toes scrunched up.
5. Dirty feet: Another way to picture your feet differently is with some dirt or mud. Even dirty feet pictures sell.
6. In the air: Take a picture of your feet in the air. This is a great way to show off your feet.
7. Toe spread: This is a good pose for feet photography. You can take a picture of your feet with your toes spread out.
8. Footprints: Take a picture of your footprints in the sand, mud, or in snow.
9. Close up: This is one of the popular pose feet pictures. Take a close-up picture of your feet.
10. Action shots: You can take photos of your feet in action, like walking, dangling, or doing something.
11. Cross feet: This is a good feet picture idea for selling pictures of your feet. Take a picture of your feet with one foot crossed over the other.
12. Casual pose: Different kinds of posed pictures are in demand, especially casual posed feet pictures.
These are just some of the different poses that you can try when taking feet pictures. Try out different poses and see which ones sell the best.
Different Props for Feet Photography
There are many different props that you can use for feet photography. Here are some of the most popular props.
1. Socks: You can use socks to add color or style to your feet pictures.
2. Shoes: Some people like images of shoes. You can use shoes to add style to your feet pictures.
3. Nail polish: There are many people who love pictures of nail polish on toenails. You can use nail polish to add colour to your feet pictures and make them more appealing.
4. Jewellery: You can use jewelry to add interest or style to your feet pictures.
Toe ring: You can also take a picture of your feet with toe rings on them.
Anklet: Pictures of feet with anklets is another way to show your feet in pretty accessories.
5. Temporary tattoos: Temporary tattoos can add glamour and a wow factor to your feet pictures. There are different kinds of tattoos you can use for photography.
6. Flowers: Flowers are a good prop for any kind of photography. Add flowers in your feet photos to add color and freshness.
7. Sand: Many beach photos are popular. You can also sell feet pictures make money from your beach stay. Sand can be used to add texture or interest to your feet pictures.
8. Water: Water can be used to add coolness to your feet pictures. It can be a close-up with a few drops or your feet in the water on the beach. Or even you can take feet pictures in a pool using water as the background.
9. Snow: Snow makes things attractive. You can use snow to add style to your feet pictures.
10. Leaves: Leaves can be used for your feet photos to add different colors and shapes.
What Background Should You Use for Feet Photography?
The background that you use for feet photography is important. The background should be something that compliments your feet and does not take away from them.
Here are some feet pic ideas for backgrounds.
1. Plain background: A plain white or black background is a good choice for feet pictures. You can use wood or linen as a plain background.
2. Colored background: You can also use a colored background for your feet pictures. There are different kinds of colors you can use, giving different moods to your feet pictures.
3. Patterned background: A patterned background can add interest to your feet pictures.
4. Textured background: A textured background can add dimension to your feet pictures.
5. Nature background: A nature background can add a natural look to your feet pictures. You can take pictures of your feet walking on grass or in the background of some trees.
6. Cityscape background: A cityscape background can add an urban look to your feet pictures.
7. Indoor background: An indoor background like Marvel can add a cozy feel to your feet pictures. There are many options to theme your indoor feet photographs based on your creativity.
8. Outdoor background: An outdoor background can add a fresh feel to your feet pictures. There are different possibilities to take feet photos in different settings outdoor.
9. Abstract background: An abstract background can add a modern look to your feet pictures.
10. Custom background: You can also create a custom background for your feet pictures. If you have customers, you might get some requests with feet photos in particular backgrounds.
These are just some ideas for backgrounds that you can use for feet photography. Experiment with different backgrounds and see which ones work best for your feet pictures.
Tips for Taking Better Feet Pictures
Here are some tips that will help you take better feet pictures.
1. Use a tripod: A tripod will help you take sharp and clear feet pictures.
2. Use a remote: A remote will allow you to take feet pictures without having to touch the camera.
3. Use a timer: A timer will help you take feet pictures without having to hold the camera.
4. Use natural light: Natural light will help you take better feet pictures.
5. Use artificial light: Artificial light can be used to add interest or drama to your feet pictures.
6. Use flash: Flash can be used to add brightness or contrast to your feet pictures.
7. Use props: Props can help you take better feet pictures. We have talked in this article about various props you can use for these photos.
8. Use different angles: Try taking feet pictures from different angles. There are so many different angles you can use to make photos more interesting and appealing.
9. Use editing software: Editing software can help you improve your feet pictures.
These are just some tips that will help you take better feet pictures. Experiment with different techniques and find the ones that work best for you.
If you are looking for a way to make some extra money, then selling feet pictures is a great option for you.
We have discussed the major places where you can sell feet pictures. try them and use what feels suitable to you.
Just follow the tips and ideas we have discussed in this article, and you will be on your way to making money from your feet pictures side hustle.
Let me know in the comments if you have done it or planning to do it!
Can men also sell feet pictures?
Yes, men can sell feet pictures. In fact, there is a growing market for male feet pics. If you are interested in this business/side hustle, there are people out there who would love to buy your pictures.
Is Selling Feet photos legal in my country?
This is a difficult question to answer as it varies from country to country. In general, however, as long as you are not doing anything illegal in the process of making and selling the photos (e.g., trespassing), then it should be fine.
However, in a few countries with strict rules, like Yemen, it may not be allowed.
Do I have to pay taxes after selling feet photography?
This again depends on your country’s tax laws. In most cases, you will be required to pay taxes on your earnings. It’s like any other freelance activity, and your income will be calculated as a freelance contractor.
So it is important to check with your accountant to see how much tax you need to pay. It’s important to do this beforehand so that you keep a percentage of income separately for taxes every month.
So that you have enough money when the tax filing season comes. In most cases, as an independent contractor, you need to file advance tax every quarter if your income crosses a threshold. You can check these resources here to read more about them.
How much money can I make from selling feet pictures?
This really varies and depends on a number of factors, such as how many pictures you sell, the price you sell them for, the quality of your pictures, and how often you sell them.
In general, however, you can make a decent amount of money ($1k-$2k) from selling feet pics if you are consistent and market yourself well.
How to start selling feet pictures?
The best way to sell feet pictures is to start your own website or blog and promote it through social media.
This will allow you to reach a wider audience and sell your pictures more easily. You can also sell feet pics through online platforms such as Etsy, eBay, and other similar websites.
It’s important to create a good portfolio of pictures so that buyers can see the quality of your work. You should also watermark your pictures so that they cannot be easily stolen and used without your permission.
And you need to set a competitive price for your pictures so that people are willing to buy them.
Is selling feet pictures as easy as it sounds?
No, it’s not as easy as it sounds. You need to put in the work to market yourself and your pictures.
It’s also important to remember that you’re not going to make a lot of money overnight. This is a slow process, and it takes time to build up a clientele.
But if you’re consistent and patient, you can definitely make a decent income from selling feet pictures.
Do I need to have beautiful feet to sell photos?
No, you don’t need to have beautiful feet to sell photos. In fact, there is a growing market for “ugly” feet pics.
So don’t worry if you don’t think your feet are perfect. There are people out there who would love to buy your pictures.
Can only young people sell feet photos?
No, anyone can sell feet photos regardless of their age. However, it is important to note that most buyers prefer pictures of younger-looking feet.
So if you’re over the age of 40, you may have more difficulty selling your pictures. But this doesn’t mean that it’s impossible. There are still many people out there who would love to buy your pictures.
What kind of pictures sells the most?
The type of pictures that sell the most are usually close-ups of the feet, such as the soles of the feet or the toes.
People also like to see pictures of people doing everyday activities, such as walking, running, or playing sports.
So if you can take pictures of people doing these things, you will likely sell more pictures.
Should I charge per picture or per month?
This really depends on how much work you are willing to put in. If you only want to sell a few pictures here and there, then charging per picture is probably the best option.
However, if you are willing to put in the work to build up a clientele, then charging per month is probably a better option.
This is because you can sell more pictures per month and make more money in the long run.
Should I watermark my pictures?
Yes, you should definitely watermark your pictures. This will help to protect your work from being stolen and used without your permission.
You can watermark your pictures using a free online service such as PicMarkr. This website allows you to add a watermark to your pictures for free.
What are some of the best ways to promote my feet pics?
There are a few different ways that you can promote your feet pics. One way is to create a website or blog and post your pictures on there.
Another way is to sell your pictures through online platforms such as Etsy, eBay, and other similar websites.
And you can also promote your pictures through social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
All of these methods will help you reach a wider audience and sell more pictures.
Sumeet is an experienced side hustler who replaced his full-time income with side hustles. His work has been quoted on major finance websites like CNBC, Yahoo! Finance, GOBankingRates, CEOBlogNation, SideHustleNation, and more. He has helped thousands of people find side hustles, and he is here to help you find your extra source of income. More about him.