You can earn money with plasma donations. Here is the list of the highest-paying plasma donation centers near you.
Are you exploring easy ways to earn extra cash? You’ve probably heard about donating plasma, but did you know it’s not just about the money?
It’s a powerful way to lend a hand to those in critical need.
Every day, countless individuals search for the ‘highest paying plasma donation center near me’ hoping to make a difference—both in their lives and in the lives of others.
The plasma donation industry, valued at approximately ~500 billion, isn’t just thriving; it’s a beacon of hope for patients battling diseases like leukemia, who rely on plasma therapies. And in most such cases, these are not one-time therapies, and they require plasma therapies at regular intervals.
Plasma is one such thing that can’t be manufactured. Hence there is always a need for plasma donors.
Few people donate plasma for free also because they just want to help patients in need. But there are not enough, so if people don’t donate plasma for money, there will be a severe shortage of plasma, and many lives will be at risk.
Join us as we look at the highest-paying plasma donation centers where you can donate plasma for money, or if you need plasma, you can get it there.
Short-term tricks can give quick cash. For lasting side income, find a hustle that matches your skills and lifestyle. Invest time and effort. Use my guide, created from extensive research, to help you navigate this process.
Top 5 Highest Paying Plasma Donation Center
|Up to $1000 first month
|Up to $900 first month
|Interstate Blood Bank, Inc.
|Up to $320 first month
|Up to $1000 first month
|Up to $500 first month
Why is Plasma Important?
Plasma is a part of blood that is left when red blood cells and platelets are removed. It sounds like a waste product left, but in reality, it consists of so many other vital factors that are important for blood clotting, fighting infections, and many such processes in the body.
Plasma plays a pivotal role in medical treatments worldwide. Beyond its critical use in therapies for leukemia, clotting disorders, and immune deficiencies, plasma donation supports the development of new medical treatments.
The quest for the ‘highest paying plasma donation center near me’ underscores a unique opportunity to contribute to global health advancements while receiving compensation.
Your donation could be the key to a breakthrough in medical science or offer a lifeline to a patient awaiting therapy.
Can I Donate Plasma, and When?
You will require a valid photo id, address proof, and social security number.;
If you fulfill the following conditions, you are eligible to pass the initial screening criteria.
- Age between 18 to 65
- Weight above 110 lb
- No health condition like HIV etc.
- No body piercing or tattoo in the last 12 months
You will undergo detailed medical tests and a few questionnaires for the next round.
Questions will include information about diseases in your family history and related standard stuff.
If selected, you can donate plasma at any time upon appointment. Two plasma donations will be at least 48 hours apart, and a maximum of two are allowed in a week.
That means if you eat a healthy and balanced diet, you should be able to rejuvenate your body plasma within 48 hours.
Once cleared, you’ll be guided through the donation process, which is both safe and sterile.
Post-donation, centers offer compensation, which varies, prompting many to ask, ‘who pays the most for plasma?’ While earnings can be a draw, the true reward comes from knowing the difference your donation makes
Things That Can Disqualify You From Donating Plasma
Like many qualifications, many disqualifications can bar you from donating plasma.
Donation center generally follows strict guidelines regarding the qualifications because the plasma from an unsuitable candidate can risk the health of the recipient who is already health compromised.
There are the following conditions that can disqualify you from plasma donation depending on the severity of the problem and the doctor recommended:
- If you are on prescription drugs
- Heart disease
- Kidney diseases
Other than protecting the plasma recipient, these precautions ensure that the donor is healthy after donation.
Health and Safety Considerations
The safety of donors and recipients is important in plasma donation. Centers adhere to stringent health and safety standards to ensure a positive experience for donors.
From the use of sterile equipment to the monitoring of donor well-being, every step is taken to minimize risk.
Potential donors often wonder about recovery and side effects, which are minimal with proper hydration and nutrition post-donation.
This attention to donor care reinforces the importance of choosing a reputable center, one that not only asks, ‘who pays the most for plasma?’ but also prioritizes your health.
What Will be My Earnings Per Donation?
When considering plasma donation, one common question is, ‘What plasma center pays the most for first-time donors?’
Compensation varies by location and donor eligibility, with first-time donors often benefiting from special bonuses.
The highest paying plasma donation center near me and near you will vary, but they pay $30 on average and sometimes up to $100.
The amount of plasma you can donate depends on your weight; the more your weight is, the more money you can make.
Few donation centers also have other reward programs besides cash rewards for donating plasma.
In addition to the money you will get, don’t forget the satisfaction you will get with the fact that you are saving lives.
Highest Paying Plasma Donation Center Near Me
There are many plasma donation centers throughout the states, and few pay more than others. If you are looking for the highest-paying plasma donation centers, read on.
CSL Plasma is the world’s largest plasma collection company. They have hundreds of best-paying plasma donation centers across the country.
They operate over 270 donation centers in 41 states across the country, providing one of the most comprehensive levels of plasma donation available.
Their varying donation rates and promotions make them an exciting option for many individuals looking to donate plasma.
How much does CSL Plasma pay?
CSL Plasma will compensate you with $50 for your first donation. Subsequent donations will fetch lower prices, but you may be eligible for special offers to increase your earnings.
The specific rates may change depending on the CSL Plasma center you visit and how busy the center is. Generally, more active plasma donation centers near me pay the most.
You will get paid differently depending on location. On average, you can make $200-$400 per month, and if you are a first-time donor, they claim you can earn up to $1000 in the first month.
CSL Plasma usually pays $40-$45 per donation for established donors who donate regularly. Occasionally, CSL Plasma may offer special promotions to increase these payout amounts.
For example, CSL Plasma has offered a “new donor” promotion in the past where first-time donors could earn up to $70 for their first donation.
Promotions like this vary from center to center and change over time, so be sure to ask about current promotions when you call or visit your local CSL Plasma center.
On average CSL Plasma pays the most for plasma donations.
Does CSL Plasma pay cash?
Yes, CSL Plasma does pay cash. However, they also have a rewards program that helps to improve the money you make, depending on your membership level.
A CSL Plasma debit card works like a standard bank card and is usable anywhere Mastercard is accepted. You’ll have a PIN that protects your finances. And like a bank card, you can only use up to the amount listed on the card. There is no credit program from CSL Plasma.
Their iGive Rewards program automatically gives you loyalty points for each donation, and these points add up and can earn you gift cards, merchandise, and even cash. The highest-earning CSL Plasma donors typically use this reward system to boost their financial compensation levels.
- Check the CSL Plasma website for current promotions before visiting.
- Join the iGive Rewards program immediately to start accumulating points with each donation.
- Schedule regular donations to maximize earnings and take advantage of loyalty bonuses.
BioLife Plasma is another big name in plasma collection centers and one of the highest-paying plasma donation center near me. There are over 100 facilities in the US where you can donate plasma.
They are present in 35 different states and are a good source of money for people like college students.
Earnings by BioLife donations?
You get paid to give plasma in a clinical setting, with Biolife becoming the latest hot trend.
Is there plasma center near me that pay well? You might make anywhere from $20 and $50 for your first and second donations. They also offer other incentives to boost revenue potential.
Most people earn between $200 and $280 per month, depending on their giving schedule.
You will get a debit card where you will get your money for plasma donation.
- Use the BioLife mobile app to easily book appointments and track your compensation.
- Stay updated on special promotions by subscribing to their newsletter.
- Follow BioLife on social media for last-minute deals and bonuses.
Earn up to $50 at Interstate blood bank for donating plasma at one of their locations. They are old players in this field and have been active since 1949.
They have a total of 12 donation centers in 4 states, namely Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Missouri.
This center offers a first-time donor bonus to attract new people looking for how to get paid for plasma donations near me.
- Call ahead to ask about first-time donor bonuses to ensure you don’t miss out on higher pay rates.
- Plan your visits during special events or promotions to increase earnings.
- Inquire about referral bonuses when bringing friends or family to donate.
One of the global leaders with more than 50 centers.
According to advertisements on their websites, you can earn up to $300 a month.
They have a special program for first-time donors where you can earn $50 on your first five donations made within a span of 2 weeks.
- Sign up for BPL Rewards upon your first visit to start earning from your donations.
- Keep an eye on seasonal promotions, especially during holidays, for extra bonuses.
- Consult with staff on how often you can donate based on your health profile.
With over 100 locations, they are one of the biggest plasma collectors, and they fractionate plasma to purify proteins.
You can earn up to $400 per month by donating plasma at Octapharma. First-time donors can make up to $700 in the first month.
They have a special program for new donors where you earn $50 on your first five donations made within a span of 2 weeks.
- Register for Octapharma Plasma’s OPI Rewards+ to earn points on every donation.
- Ask about their frequency rewards for consistent donors to understand how you can earn more.
- Check their website for location-specific promotions before you go.
Kedplasma is a part of Grifols and has over 60 plasma donation centers and they are one of the highest paying plasma donation center near me. You can donate twice a week and earn up to $400 per month by becoming a regular donor.
If there is any Kedplasma center near you, you can earn up to $400 donating plasma there.
You get a prepaid debit card for donating.
- Explore Kedplasma’s special programs for students and military personnel for additional benefits.
- Ask about the Kedrewards program to take advantage of earning rewards points.
- Consider scheduling your donations in advance to secure the best times.
GCAM Plasma is one of the best plasma donation centers located across the United States. They have a special program for new donors where you can earn up to $700 in the first month.
You can donate two times per week and get paid $20-$30 for each donation.
- Inquire about the GCAM referral program to earn extra by inviting friends.
- Stay hydrated and follow a healthy diet to ensure you meet the donation criteria each visit.
- Keep track of your donation schedule with GCAM’s online portal to plan your month.
Grifols is a leading plasma donation center with 250 locations worldwide and over 150 locations across the United States. You can donate twice per week and get paid $20-$30 for each donation.
They also have a special program for new donors where you can earn up to $1000 in the first month.
The payments may differ based on your location. People generally report $200 earnings per month by donating plasma for money.
- Join the Grifols loyalty program to receive bonuses and special offers.
- Ask about the different compensation tiers based on donation frequency.
- Follow Grifols on social media for announcements on increased compensation rates.
B Positive is a plasma donation center in California, Florida, and Texas. They have a special program for new donors where you can earn up to $700 in the first month of plasma donating at B Positive Plasma, as they have many incentives for new donors.
You can donate twice per week and get paid $20-$30 for each donation. The payments may differ based on your location.
- Utilize the B Positive Insider program to earn more per donation.
- Monitor their website for unique donor promotions and seasonal campaigns.
- Ensure you meet their health and wellness criteria before each donation to avoid deferrals.
ADMA is a plasma donation company with over 40 locations in the United States. They have a special program for new donors where you can earn up to $1000 in the first month.
You can donate twice per week, and you get paid $20-$30 for each donation. The payments may differ based on your location, but people report earning $200-$300 per month by donating plasma at ADMA.
- Sign up for ADMA’s Premier Donor Club to receive enhanced compensation.
- Consult their calendar for special donor appreciation days for additional bonuses.
- Take advantage of the ADMA referral program to earn more by inviting friends and family.
Donate plasma and help others in need at ImmunoTek Bio Centers. They have plasma donation centers across the United States and offer some of the highest compensation rates for plasma donors.
New donors can earn up to $400 in their first month of donations, and loyal donors can make up to $300 per month. Plus, all donors receive a $50 bonus for each referral who completes a donation.
- Participate in ImmunoTek’s referral program to boost your earnings significantly.
- Stay informed about monthly promotions through their donor portal.
- Engage with their staff to understand how to become a preferred donor for higher compensation.
This plasma center is run by highly experienced professionals who provide the highest quality plasma products.
They have a state-of-the-art plasma collection facility and use the latest technology to ensure that all plasma donations are of the highest quality.
One of the rare plasma donation centers where you can make up to $500 in one sitting if you pass the qualification criteria for the donation.
- Inquire about special donations that might pay more due to specific antibody needs.
- Ask for a detailed explanation of their compensation structure to maximize your earnings.
- Schedule an appointment online to save time and ensure you’re donating at the most convenient time.
If you’re looking for a plasma donation center near you that offers competitive compensation, TrueHealth is a great option. They also have a referral program where you can earn an additional $50 for each person you refer to donate plasma at their center.
Located in New Jersey, at TrueHealth Plasma, you can earn up to $50 for each donation and $400 per month.
- Leverage the TrueHealth referral program for bonuses when friends complete their first donation.
- Ask about the TrueHealth Premier Donor program for increased compensation opportunities.
- Keep an eye on their website for special promotions and bonus opportunities.
Vitalant is one of the leading blood plasma donation organizations in the United States and operates plasma centers across the country. They have a plasma center locator on their website to help you find the nearest facility.
They do take blood donations at 120 centers across the US. In addition to plasma, they also take other blood donations.
Donating plasma is a great way to help others while earning extra cash. The process takes about an hour, and you can donate plasma up to twice a week. You can earn up to $400 per month by donating plasma at Vitalant.
- Explore Vitalant’s rewards program for donors to earn points redeemable for gifts.
- Check their website for mobile blood drive locations that might offer higher compensation.
- Engage with Vitalant’s community events to support local healthcare initiatives while you earn.
Scantibodies Laboratory Inc is one of the best-paying plasma donation centers in the United States.
They are a nonprofit organization collecting plasma since it opened in 1978. Scantibodies Plasma Center plasma donors are paid $50 per donation and can donate up to 2 times per week.
Get paid $50 or more each time you donate plasma at Scantiobodies. Instead of reward points like other donation centers, donors are rewarded with direct cash.
- Ask about the Scantibodies donor loyalty program for bonuses and higher pay rates.
- Make sure to follow a healthy lifestyle, as Scantibodies may offer higher compensation for high-quality plasma.
- Use Scantibodies’ donor portal to track your donation history and earnings.
Carter BloodCare is a nonprofit blood center that serves over 40 hospitals in North and Central Texas.
They always need plasma donations, and they offer plasma donation programs that allow donors to be compensated for their plasma.
- Participate in Carter BloodCare’s promotions to earn gift cards or other rewards.
- Consider joining their community events for additional compensation opportunities.
- Stay connected with Carter BloodCare for updates on new centers or increased demand periods.
NYBC is one of the largest plasma collection organizations in the world, and they have plasma donation centers all across New York State.
They offer competitive compensation for plasma donations and have a great reputation as a plasma collection organization.
If you’re looking to donate plasma in New York, NYBC is definitely one of the best options. They have plasma donation centers all across the state, so you should be able to find one that’s convenient for you.
They collect blood as well as plasma for patients in need.
- Register for NYBC’s donor rewards program to start accumulating points towards gift cards.
- Look for mobile donation units as they sometimes offer higher compensation or special gifts.
- Engage with NYBC’s educational programs to learn more about the impact of your donations.
Saturn Bio-Medical is a plasma collection company that operates plasma donation centers across the United States.
They have a great reputation as a plasma collection organization and offer competitive compensation for plasma donations.
Plasma donation center to donate plasma for money.
- Inquire about Saturn Bio’s frequent donor incentives to increase your earnings.
- Utilize their appointment scheduling system to donate at times when compensation might be higher.
- Stay informed about Saturn Bio’s community drives where you might receive special bonuses.
Prometic Plasma Resources is one of the highest-paying plasma donation centers near you. They offer up to $400 per month for plasma donations and have several plasma donation centers across the United States.
If you’re looking to donate plasma for money, Prometic Plasma Resources is a great option.
If you have Prometic Plasma Resources near your location, you can donate plasma there to earn some cash.
- Sign up for Prometic’s donor loyalty program for access to premium compensation opportunities.
- Keep an eye on their social media for flash promotions or bonus payout days.
- Ask about the impact of your plasma type on compensation to see if you qualify for higher rates.
If you are based in Connecticut, you can donate plasma at Nuvance health center.
Looking for a plasma donation center near you that offers competitive compensation? Look no further than Nuvance Health.
They are one of the country’s highest-paying plasma donation centers and offer various plasma-based therapies to patients in need. If you’re interested in donating plasma and helping others, be sure to check out Nuvance Health.
- Explore Nuvance Health’s donor benefits program for additional perks and compensation.
- Schedule your donations during special events for bonus payments.
- Connect with Nuvance Health’s donor community for tips on maximizing your donation experience.
Blood and Plasma Research, Inc. is a plasma collection organization that operates plasma donation centers across the United States.
They offer competitive compensation for plasma donations and have a great reputation as a plasma collection organization.
If you’re looking to donate plasma for money, Blood and Plasma Research, Inc. is a great option.
They collect plasma for various medical products and pay for plasma donations.
- Register for the donor rewards program at Blood and Plasma Research, Inc. to start earning more from your donations.
- Watch for special events and themed donation days, as they often come with increased compensation or special prizes.
- Engage with their staff during your visit to get personalized advice on how to optimize your donation frequency and overall health for better compensation.
Based in Florida, you can use their center to donate plasma for money.
Hemarus is one of the highest-paying plasma donation centers near you. They pay up to $400 per month to plasma donors.
To donate plasma at Hemarus, you must be at least 18 years old, have a valid photo ID, and weigh at least 110 pounds.
- Take advantage of Hemarus Plasma’s first-time donor bonuses, which can significantly boost your initial earnings.
- Utilize the Hemarus loyalty card to track your donations and receive incremental increases in compensation over time.
- Stay connected with Hemarus through their newsletter or social media to be the first to know about special promotions, referral bonuses, and any changes in compensation rates.
This plasma donation center near you offers some of the highest prices in the region for plasma donations, and they have a clean and well-run facility.
They also work with many local hospitals and research facilities, so your plasma could potentially end up saving lives!
They pay good money to plasma donors if you meet their requirements since they use plasma for specialized purposes.
- Inquire about Southern Blood Services’ tiered compensation system, where regular donors can earn more per donation.
- Participate in their referral program to earn bonuses for each new donor you bring who completes a donation.
- Follow Southern Blood Services on social media for updates on urgent plasma needs — times when they might offer higher compensation to meet demand.
What to Do While Donating Plasma in 45-60 Minutes
Generally, it takes 45 to 60 minutes for a single session of plasma donation. How to spend that time?
You can spend that time listening to your favorite music and relaxing. Or if you are like me, a hustler, you can spend that time earning some money. Try these free websites that you can use to make free money in one hour.
Note: Some centers have a strict no-phone-use policy. So, better check with the staff before using mobile.
1. Get Free Sign Up Bonus of up to $100
You know that you can earn free money just by signing up. Many apps want you to use their platform and will pay you a free sign-up bonus.
Sign up at these websites for free
Related: 25 Websites that pay sign-up bonus!
2. Earn Money for Surveys
You can earn money by filling up paid surveys on websites that pay for filling up your opinions.
Survey Junkie is the highest-paid survey site that pays the maximum. You can earn up to $100 for a survey if selected.
Branded Surveys can make you good money for filling up online surveys.
So What are the Highest Paying Plasma Donation Centers Near Me?
If you’re eligible and motivated to make a difference, consider plasma donation. Start by searching for the ‘highest paying plasma center near me’ and take the first step towards contributing to a noble cause.
If you are a repeat donor, you will get good money each time. For first-time plasma donors, there are incentives, i.e., at CSL plasma, you can earn up to $1000 in the first month of your plasma donation.
So to answer your question, who pays the most for plasma?
There is a high probability that the highest paying plasma donation center near me or near you will be either CSL plasma or BioLife plasma. You can check the websites of listed places here and see what they pay and which one is present near your home.
It might be possible that there is some other highest-paying plasma donation center near you due to demand and supply. So better call them first to know their prices.
While doing this hustle take pride in the fact that your donation doesn’t just benefit you financially; it’s a lifeline for patients in need.
Want to Earn More, Try These Resources:
FAQs Related to Highest Paying Plasma Donation Centers
There are many people who are looking at plasma donation as a source of additional income. These are the answers to a few of the important questions such people might have.
How Long is Plasma Donating Procedure?
The process of plasma donation generally takes around 60 minutes to 90 minutes. But if you are a first-time donor, it will take additional time to assess if you fulfill the eligibility criteria. You will have some screening tests as well as some questionnaires. So it may take 3 to 4 hours for first-time plasma donation, including paperwork.
What is Recovery Time after Plasma Donation?
FDA guidelines say that you can donate plasma again after 48 hours, which means your body generally recovers its plasma levels in 48 hours. You will recover faster if you take a balanced diet with enough water, juices, and iron-rich food.
What are the Side Effects of Plasma Donation?
There are no harmful side effects reported from plasma donation. In a few cases, people may feel slight weakness after plasma donation. Take a proper diet to recover plasma levels faster if you choose to make a plasma donation at the highest paying plasma donation center near you.
Things to Eat and Not to Eat After Plasma Donation?
To recover plasma levels faster, eat a high protein, folic acid-rich, and iron-rich diet. Take a lot of fluids and drink juices. Don’t consume alcohol for a day, at least.
Can Pregnant Woman Donate Plasma?
FDA doesn’t allow pregnant women to donate plasma. They can donate plasma after 6-8 months with doctors’ advice.
Sumeet is a Certified Financial Education Instructor℠ (CFEI®) and founder of MoneyFromSideHustle. He is an experienced side hustler who replaced his full-time income with side hustles. His work has been quoted on major finance websites like CNBC, Yahoo! Finance, GOBankingRates, MSN, Nasdaq, AOL, and more. He has helped thousands of people find side hustles and is here to help you find your extra source of income. More about him.